Full Time Junior Proposal Engineer
Job Description Send me Jobs like this
1. Work directly with customers to understand their processes and develop the best solutions for their requirements.
2. Work with our sales team to professionally represent the company at a customer, gather data, and ask the right questions to define a project.
3. Work with our engineers and designers to develop and quote cost effective solutions.
4. Recognize and understand the customers needs, make suggestions for possible solutions, and quickly develop budgetary numbers. Accuracy is essential.
5. Understand the Customer P&ID and drawings and read it.
6. Selection of materials for the Customer requirements.
Basic responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
7. Technology research / analysis
8. Cost analysis and estimating
9. Develop value-added propositions and proposal writing.
10. Additional duties may be assigned, as required.
1. Preferred candidate should have worked for Oil & Gas/ Energy sector in the field of Metering API pumps & rotary equipment and System packages.
2. Demonstrated working knowledge on AutoCAD and Solid works with the detailing of skids, valves, regulators, filters, pressure gauges, pipe and flow measurement instrumentation etc.
3. Strong interpersonal skills successful candidates will communicate effectively, possess strong writing skills, etc.
4. Highly organized, excellent problem solver, strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and multi-task.
5. Ability to travel to the customer site as necessary
1. 3-8 years of professional experience in AUTOCAD and Solid works design tools.(optional)
2. A Bachelors Degree in an engineering-related discipline (e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
Salary:INR 3,25,000 – 8,25,000 P.A.
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Pre Sales
Role:Proposal Response Manager
How to ApplyDesired Candidate Profile Please refer to the Job description above Education- UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electrical PG:Post Graduation Not Required Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required Company Profile: Accudyne Industries India Pvt Ltd Accudyne Industries India Pvt Ltd http://www.miltonroyindia.com/ Who Are We? Leading global provider of precision engineered process critical and technologically advanced flow control systems and industrial compressors. How Big are we? More than 3,000 employees and 18 manufacturing facilities, serving a broad range of industries across five continents Our Business and Area of Expertise Accudyne Flow Control and Accudyne Compression-support complex, large-scale installations within the oil and gas, energy, petro-chemical, chemical, industrial manufacturing, construction, mining, and water and wastewater treatment industries
30 total views, 1 today