Full Time Sales Executive(B2B Products)
Job Description Send me Jobs like this
Nakshathra Energy invites applications from professionals interested in taking up challenges and making a difference. We are looking out for a Sales Engineers who have experience in B2B sales, preferably with exposure to manufacturing industries.
1. Gather and regularly update Market information Prospect Customers, Market trends, Customers Industry dynamics
2. Prepare Monthly agenda for
– Cold calling
– Pre-sales Trials
– Follow-up meetings
– Sales Discussions
3. Ensure optimal utilization of existing resources and planned field visits.
4. Call up prospective customers and fix appointments for pre-sales discussions.
5. Co-ordinate with Trial teams to ensure proper pre-sales product trials.
6. Support the Team heads in finalising the deal and see through despatch of materials.
7.Identify and suggest ways to expand the customer base.
8. Provide after sales support to customers and maintain good rapport with them.
9. Co-ordinate with Key Accounts team for timely collection of payments as per Purchase Orders.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
How to ApplyDesired Candidate Profile Professional Skills: - Experience in Industrial products and Direct selling - Exposure to Boiler Industry - Knowledge of Coal, power and Renewable Energy sector Behavioural Skills - Excellent Selling Skills - Good in Customer Management Linguistic Skills - Good communication skills - Exceptional command over English language is mandatory - Ability to Speak, Read and Write in Tamil is mandatory - Knowledge of other South Indian languages is preferred Education- UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Electrical, Energy, Mechanical, Mineral, Petroleum, Production/Industrial, Diploma - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization Company Profile: Nakshathra Energy Nakshathra Energy is a team of professionals with a passion to propound and demonstrate the idea of having a sustainable, eco-friendly, and low cost alternatives to conventional industrial fuels. Our objective is to position ourselves as the reliable partner for your Solid bio fuel solutions.
31 total views, 1 today